One of the major frustrations companies experience with spare parts inventory is that reduction and optimization efforts are either short-lived or stall completely.
This happens even when they have expensive ERP software and/or have purchased similarly expensive, so-called, optimization software.
The main reasons for this is that they have:
- Not identified the issues that limit and constrain their progress
- Not trained their team in the specifics of spare parts inventory management
- Not modified their policies to deliver sustainable results
Lasting success requires that companies address these issues.
As a spare parts inventory management specialist I help people in asset-intensive industries achieve significant and lasting results in spare parts inventory reduction.
On average, my programs achieve a 37% reduction in spare parts inventory.
What would these be worth in your organization?
How I Work
I can help you achieve extraordinary results through a combination of expertise, specialized diagnostic tools, and working with your team members to teach them the skills they need, develop management policies, and coach them in the execution of an agreed plan.
I provide three specific programs that help people in asset-intensive companies resolve their problems with spare parts inventory management:
- Structured spare parts inventory management reviews
- Development of spare parts management guidelines and policies
- Implementing spare parts inventory optimization programs
Why My Approach Works
Spare parts inventory management requires an understanding of the management processes and human interactions that determine your spare parts inventory outcomes – it is much more than just data analysis. I call this approach Sparesology.
My approach works for three reasons:
- I am a spare parts inventory management specialist – not a generic inventory consultant
- My solutions are systemic, actionable, timely and measured.
- Your team members learn new skills and take ownership of the actions.
In my careerI have helped companies in 35 countries apply the Inventory Cash Release® Process to achieve outstanding and lasting results in spare parts inventory management and optimization – reducing costs and increasing spare parts availability.
Learn more >>>
The Spare Parts Inventory Management Specialist That Delivers Results
SparePartsKnowHow.com is an approved training partner
with the Reliability and Maintainability Center at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Phillip leads the Spare Parts Inventory Management Certificate program at Kansas University.
Whether or not you already use software optimization tools, or have previously worked through a program of spare parts inventory optimization, engaging me to help you apply the Inventory Cash Release® Process will help you to achieve greater savings and sustainable results.
The data is clear: my engagement outperforms other resources by a factor of 3:1