I help people in asset-intensive industries (O&G, Mining, Manufacturing, Process, etc.) identify and implement improvements in their spare parts inventory management so that they can optimize their spare parts inventory, control their spend, and achieve lasting results.
The average inventory reduction achieved using my techniques is 37%.
What would that be worth in your organization?
How I Work
I achieve these extraordinary results through a combination of applying my own +30 years of spare parts inventory management experience and expertise, the use of specialized diagnostic tools, and working with client team members: teaching them the skills they need, developing management policies, and coaching them in the execution of an agreed plan.
I provide three specific programs that help people in asset-intensive companies solve problems with their spare parts inventory management:
- Structured spare parts inventory management reviews
- Development of spare parts management guidelines and policies
- Implementing spare parts inventory optimization programs
Why My Approach Works
My approach works for three reasons:
- I specialize in spare parts inventory management. Failure to understand that managing spare parts inventory is different to any other type of inventory is at the heart of all problems experienced with spare parts inventory management.
- My solutions are systemic, meaning that they do not reside in just one person or software product, they become part of the way that you do business. My programs are actionable, timely and measured.
- Your team members learn new skills and take ownership of actions. With my guidance, they deliver the results, they own the results, and they learn repeatable techniques.
Spare parts inventory management is much more than just data analysis and ‘inventory optimization’. It requires an understanding of the management processes and human interactions that determine your spare parts inventory outcomes. I call this Sparesology.
In my careerI have helped companies in 35 countries apply the Inventory Cash Release® Process to achieve outstanding and lasting results in spare parts inventory management and optimization – reducing costs and increasing spare parts availability.
Learn more about Phillip >>>
The Spare Parts Inventory Management Consultant That Delivers Results
Whether or not you already use software optimization tools, or have previously worked through a program of spare parts inventory optimization, engaging me to help you apply the Inventory Cash Release® Process will help you to achieve greater savings and sustainable results.
The data is clear: my engagement outperforms other resources by a factor of 3:1