Topic Area: Consulting and Training
Recently I have heard from many people that, despite current global difficulties, they are still expected to achieve their spare parts management goals.
To help people that need external expert input but where I cannot provide this face-to-face I am introducing Zero Touch Consulting and Training. There are three options.
1. One-to-One Advisory and Coaching
This program is for companies that are seeking expert input to help resolve issues and/or develop your spare parts management systems.
The program involves one-to-one discussion and coaching to help develop your skills, address your key spare parts management concerns, and provide direction for action.
- 12 x 1hr online sessions (Zoom, GoTo, or Skype)
- Unlimited email support
Time Frame: 12 months
2. Spare Parts Management ‘Desktop’ X-Ray
This is a diagnostic service that will identify the actions required to achieve your company’s spare parts management goals.
Through this process we will review your existing data, processes, and outcomes and from this develop an action plan for achieving your goals. This service will provide genuine insight into your operational strengths and weaknesses.
The process includes:
- Preparation where you will be advised on the specific data and documents to collate
- Online interviews with 5-7 members of your staff
- Review of your existing policies
- Application of our Best Practice Matrix – this covers 25 attributes of inventory management performance and will help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Analysis using the above inputs and preparation of a report that provides:
Specific feedback on each of the 25 attributes
Identification of your unique strengths and weaknesses
Recommendation on actions you should take to achieve your goals
- A final online meeting to discuss findings and clarify any queries on the findings
3. Personalized Group Training
This is an online training service that will focus on your specific issues.
- Pre-training session to discuss your specific needs
- Development of a tailored training program aimed at addressing those needs
- Presentation of 4 x 90 minute, webinar style training sessions
- Each session to include a 30 Minute Q&A
- Training for up to 10 of your team members
- Training available anywhere with an internet connection
- Trainees do not need to all be in the same place
- Delivery via our GoTo platform account
Your Investment: US$10,000.
For online training and resources please visit SparePartsKnowHow.com
Zero Touch Consulting and Training