My reputation is built on delivering high value content that helps companies deliver results.”
- Reduce your costs
- Optimize your inventory
- Take control
- Excess inventory.
- No clear decision framework on what and how many to stock.
- Uncertainty about best practice.
- Unacceptable downtime due to poor parts availability.
- Unnecessary expense expediting parts delivery.
This is because they apply common theoretical tools and techniques, developed for manufacturing, retail, or wholesale inventory, that are not suited to spare parts management.
With more than 35 years’ experience and through direct experience I have developed a set of tools and techniques that work specifically for spare parts inventory and avoid the common problems.
To shift your spare parts management to tools and techniques that work, you need to:
- Recognize that success requires a different set of tools and techniques
- Train your team in those tools and techniques
- Implement the changes in the workplace
By continuing to use the wrong tools and techniques you will continue to experience excess inventory, higher costs, parts shortages, and ongoing uncertainty.
By applying the right techniques you can safely and sustainably reduce your inventory, reduce costs, minimize risk, and achieve more certainty.
Contact me to schedule a call
Phillip Slater is the world’s leading authority on the storeroom.
Author, Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Handbook, Fourth Edition
McGraw Hill, 2019
Click here for testimonials.
Read my bio
For information on my online training service please visit SparePartsKnowHow.com