Phillip Slater is in demand internationally as an expert conference speaker, having provided papers and presentations to more than 50 conferences and industry groups, on four continents.
Phillip’s professional speaker services for conference organizers include:
- Keynote presentations
- Conference chair & MC
- Expert track presentations
- Half and full-day conference workshops
Phillip’s deep knowledge and experience allowed him to guide the conference discussions and enable the participants to get the most out of the day. His relaxed facilitation style helped ensure the conference was enjoyable as well as informative.
Sam Wardill, Sydney, Australia
Phil did a great job of moderating the panel and keeping the conversation really engaging. All up a really positive experience that I’m sure everyone in the room shared.
Jeff Warren, Brisbane, Australia
It was great to work with Phillip Slater for one of my conferences where I invited him as a keynote speaker. Phillip is a consummate professional with great caliber. Phillip’s keynote address was one of the most comprehensive sessions and was greatly appreciated by the audience. He is an excellent communicator with an inherent ability to capture the attention of the audience.
Ruchi Nema, Senior Conference Producer
Selected conferences at which Phillip has presented and/or chaired
- Australasian Oil and Gas Conference
- Australian Production and Inventory Control Society (APICSau)
- Asset Management Council
- Australian Institute of Management
- Category Management Forum
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Conference (CIPSA)
- Customer Service Summit
- CW-International Maintenance Conference
- International Conference of Maintenance Societies
- International Maintenance Conference
- International Packaging Conference
- Maintenance and Parts Solutions (MAPS)
- MRO and Critical Spare Parts
- MRO for Procurement
- MRO Spare Parts Optimization Conference
- Procurement and Supply Australasia
- Reliability Centred Maintenance Conference
- Reliability Web Social Media Forum
- Rotating Equipment Conference
- Strategic Industry Round Tables
- Society of CPAs
- World Congress on Engineering Asset Management
Learn more about our Spare Parts Inventory Reduction & Optimization Programs.